eden_anderson@hotmail.co.uk

Saturday 30 October 2010

NEW TRACK: I Found You (Special Features Remix) - Axwell

I've been meaning to post this on here for a while now, but I've been a bit lazy and non-productive as of recent! This is a remix of the classic Axwell track from a few years back, and it's quite a different take from the original. I'm quite excited at the fact that my own original sound is starting to come out in my productions now, and it's sounding pretty good. Lots of Avicii and Max Vangeli/An21 type vibes mixed in with my own grittier elements that come from listening to dubstep and dnb! Anyway take a listen, and I'd love to hear feedback, either from commenting on my soundcloud or e-mailing me on eden_anderson@hotmail.co.uk

I Found You (Special Features Remix) - Axwell by specialfeatures

No comments:

Post a Comment